Monday, February 6, 2012

LABORATORY OF MORTUARY- SPLATTERED THEN DECAYS album review

(Official date of publishing)


I can still remember the day this band & I encountered each other. It was back in 2006 when I was sitting in a library out in Kansas before I had moved back to New York. When I had gotten this album, I read my name in the thanks list. Thank you for that you guys and thank you for the first shirt of the band! Coming from the hot temperatures of Arizona, I bring to you Laboratory of Mortuary. From reading what Michael W. Hannibal had said about it sounding like crap, I have to agree and disagree with respect for him and his former band members. Hearing the song "Mutilator of the Dykes" really stood as their best song to me. I totally understand that this band isn't the BEST out there, but it doesn't matter. What does matter is that LOM had made an album and got signed. Not many bands these days do, but LOM did and I have to give them a lot of credit for doing so. I must say congratulations to them. LOM offers the listener their own sound musically, but the vocals are deep and guttural gurgle type growls like bands such as: Methadone Abortion Clinic, Lord Gore and Inherit Disease to name a few. Just because some of their songs may not be all that appealing to you, SO FUCKING WHAT! They got their name out there. In all fairness to them, I am giving Laboratory of Mortuary 4/5 stars. It's because of what they did to get an album made. With all of that said, I must say I enjoy them and if you don't; I don't give a rats ass to what you fucking think.


EVILVENGEANCE666


Better known as

Al Ditton

No comments:

Post a Comment