Monday, February 6, 2012

SICKTRUST album review




(official date of publishing September 23, 2011)

If this 9 song album doesn't get you on your feet, then what the HELL is wrong with you? This 4 piece band known as Sicktrust come from Paoli PA. It's been a long time since I've heard a hardcore band THIS good. I can hear a thrash metal and straightedge influence with these dudes. From listening to them, it sounds like their giving Crowbar a run for their money. Even though I'm not the biggest hardcore fan, I actually like these guys! This is the type of band I could see a small bar having a bar brawl possibly bust out. For what I heard from these tough guys, I'll give them a 5/5 stars on how different they are from most of the bands I usually listen to and also to mention their name is quite unique. I highly recommend Sicktrust to fans who like bands such as: Prong, Black Label Society, Crowbar, Pro-Pain, Corrosion of Conformity & Hatebreed. Check them out, maybe Sicktrust will wake you up. Besides, there are a lot of good bands out there to listen to and this band will make you pit...that's the vibe I got off of them. I'd pit to their tunes if I were to see them play LIVE.

EV666

No comments:

Post a Comment