Saturday, August 18, 2012

BANISHER- SLAUGHTERHOUSE ALBUM REVIEW





This 6 piece band reminds me of a better sounding Gorerotted. Although, Gorerotted is good, don't get me wrong. Banisher has really brutal, shrieking and ear deafening riffs, screams, gutturals, swirling guitars, pummeling blast beats and ripping bass lines. Slaughterhouse is guaranteed to make a death metal fan think and say to oneself "How come I didn't know about this band before?" Well, maybe it's because some people don't talk much about these underground bands. The second track entitled "Unleashing the Fury" is one that will crack anyone up with farting sound effects and a little laughter too. You can clearly hear the bass booming in your ears during the last 45 seconds of this song, and believe me if it didn't sound good to me I would have said something before now about it. There's nothing bad I can really say about Banisher. They leave me chuffed. I strongly suggest and highly recommend this to anyone who likes the bands: Lust of Decay, Lividity, Lord Gore, Gorerotted & Criogenia to name a few. However when it comes to hearing bands like this, I actually feel fascinated by them and must say, wait until you get to the 2:11 part in the third track entitled "Blowjob Queen." I have never in my entire 33 years of existence have heard someone make a guitar scream as if it were a random whore getting raped with scalpels and knives. This album totally deserves a 5/5 stars based on creativity, technicality, humor, sick & brutal songs, and most of all the production on this album was very well planned out. One last thing to add, is that most people who are against death metal are a lot of women in this world, but maybe the fourth song entitled "Brutal Vasectomy" will make them think different about how men are being tortured in a song. That's it for this time metalheads around the globe! This is EVILVENGEANCE666 Creator at Underground Noise and Rhythm Guitar, Vocals & Most Lyrics for Obliterated Soul signing off now. Until next time, keep those horns up!!!!! \m/-_-\m/



Track Listing:

1) Slaughterhouse
2) Unleashing the Fury
3) Blowjob Queen
4) Brutal Vasectomy
5) Human Sacrifice
6) Induction
7) Seven
8) Massacre In the Main Temple
9) Mario

No comments:

Post a Comment