Tuesday, September 18, 2012

DARK APOSTLE- ARCANE OMNISCIENCE ALBUM REVIEW





Coming from Topeka Kansas hails a band known as Dark Apostle.
Dark Apostle's remixed and remastered and I must say, 
they sound like a lot of their influences are from bands like Sodom, Children of Bodom & Immortal to name a few. They're unique
blend of black metal and thrash metal. I have listened to this whole album an entire time of 9 times so far. I've got to say, something new is always something great and by knowing the one guitarist Sergio Panuco, makes it even better. I have to give these guys a 5/5 for their awesome sound and style of music, and based on their musicianship too. I can't really pick a favorite because I like all their songs the same. Each one is fantastic beyond words. So, if you like black metal with a twist of thrash, give Dark Apostle a listen, you might be chuffed like I was. Oh and before I forget, they're looking for a new lead guitarist. Until next time metalheads, KEEP THOSE MOTHER FUCKING HORNS UP!!! \m/-_-\m/ EVILVENGEANCE666


Members:

Adtorsus- Bass, Vocals
Nescantes Morimus- Lead Guitar
Blasphem Adramelium- (Sergio) Rhythm Guitars
Arcus Lidius- Drums


Track Listing

The Tree of Woe
Thorn In My Side
I Am the Crucifer
The Judas Cradle
Summoned By Death
The Overlord
Condemned Believer
Oblivion
The Tree of Woe Reprise/ Homage to Trem
Deceiver of All (from the Parasitic Darkness Demo)
Saeth the Apostle (same DEMO)

No comments:

Post a Comment